Thursday, May 19, 2011

A Night Cream

Today i just bought a new night cream. I wouldn't tell the brand, but for sure i think its good.Do not know yet because this is the first nite i've been using it. I'm just making a try n cant wait to know how will my face looks like after this.Hope it'll be fine.Fuhh~ Actually its been promoted by my friend. So far i trust her because i've been using almost all the products that have promoted by her, and its all really effective to my skin.

Just wait n see... :))

p/s: updated : just uploaded the pic. :))







This is the cream that i mentioned before. "no name" rite.that's why i didnt put the pics 
before. hehe.

But anyway guys, so far so good la since 1 months i've been used it. No irritation occur n feeling well looks to my skin. :))


2 comments: